- April 3 through May 30
- Sister City Exhibition at the Swedish American Museum Center, 5211 N.Clark. Featuring the work of 10 artists from Gothenburg, Sweden.
- April 18, Saturday 9:30am - 12:30m
- Dreams and the Creative Process a workshop with Carolyn Williams at the North Lakeside Cultural Center, 6219 N.Sheridan. Call 773-743-4477.
- April 18, Saturday
- The Edgewater Library's 25th anniversary celebration. Stop by the library, 1210 W.Elmdale, for details.
- April 22, Wednesday 1:00pm
- The Chicago String Ensemble Afree concert at the North Lakeside Cultural Center, 6219 N.Sheridan. Call 773-743-4477.
- April 26, Sunday 11:30am
- The Uptown Historical Society meeting and tour of Stewart School, 4525 N.Kenmore.
- May 9, Saturday 7:30pm
- The Edgwater Singers present Far Out: Planets, Stars & Aires of Space. Immanual Lutheran Church, 1500 W.Elmdale. Free admission.
- May 17
- The Edgewater Historical Society's Ten Year Anniversary Party. Entertainment by Those were the Days Radio Players featuring "live from the Edgewater Beach WEBH on the air", the Edgewater Singers in the 40's mood, and magician "The Red Raven", at the Edgewater Beach Apartments, 5555 N.Sheridan Rd. Chicago, Il, 3 - 7 p.m. Call 773-907-1872 for Reservations: $25 per person. This event benefits the Museum Building Fund.
- Second Annual Andersonville Walking Tour, begins at 10 a.m. at 5358 N.Ashland (the new Museum that will be under construction). Tour includes East and West Andersonville. Call 1.773.907.1872. Donation $4.
- September 20
- The Tenth Annual Home Tour featuring Lakewood Balmoral, 12 - 5 p.m. Watch for furthur information in August. Donation $10.
- October 3
- Walking Tour of the Bryn Mawr Historic District, 10 a.m. Begin in front of the Edgwater Beach Apartments 5555 N.Sheridan Rd. Donation $10.